Sterilization and Disinfection Booth for Human
COVID-19 and Influenza A virus
Over 99.999% Inactivated
VPS, Preventing COVID-19 Pandemic
WHO, COVID-19 Confirmed cases and Deaths
A pandemic is the highest alert stage declared by WHO, and the number of confirmed cases and deaths caused by COVID-19 rapidly increases worldwide day by day.
Global Situation (As of 31, Dec. 2020)
Confirmed Cases 79,673,754
Situation in Korea (As of 31, Dec. 2020)
Confirmed Cases 58,725
WHO’s Advice for the public
Can UV lamp kill the new Coronavirus?
No. UV radiation can cause skin irritation and damage to your eyes, so UV lamps should not be used to disinfect hands or other areas of your skin.
Under what circumstances, and which pathogenic can be killed by UV lamp disinfection deice on the market?
There is no official data or certificates that verify efficacy of UV lamp disinfection methods.
Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?
No. Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body will not kill viruses that have already entered your body. Spraying such substances can be harmful to clothes or mucous membranes (i.e., eyes, mouth). Be aware that both alcohol and chlorine can be useful to disinfect surfaces, but they need to be used under appropriate recommendations.
Is there particular medicine or drugs that prevents or treats the new coronavirus?
Though diverse vaccines against COVID-19 has been developed and started to vaccinate all over the world, it is still limited to treat completely as the variants of the virus are found and spread consistantly.
Features of user-friendly STI-VPS
- homoeothermal of internal sterilizer
- No side effects from aerosol (toxic material) spray, and UV exposure
- Improvement of disinfection efficiency, Reduction of users’ resistance and discomfort
- Disinfection of non-exposed areas such as ear, nostril, and mouth
- Applying harmless human body sterilization method
- Using indirect heat wave and convectional circulation that user can hardly feel
- All-weather disinfection regardless of the weather or seasons
BSL3 LAB Certification & Test Report
Inactivation test against COVID-19 at BIOSAFETY LEVEL 3 CONTAINMENT LABORATORY of Zoonosis Research Institution Result: Over 99.999% inactivated
BSL3 LAB Certification & Test Report
Inactivation test against bacteria at BIOSAFETY LEVEL 3 CONTAINMENT LABORATORY of Zoonosis Research Institution Result: over 99.999% inactivated
CE Certificate & RATING LABEL
Sterilization and Disinfection
Booth for Human
- Disinfection device using dry heat method with far-infrared(FIR)
- High-temperature dry sterilizer human body to sterilize pathogens attached on people entering and exiting a specific place at a set temperature.
No need for periodic maintenance
Such as replacement of disinfectant
Or UV lamp.
No special operation required for operation
It is not irritating to the body and Can reduce the user’s avoidance of disinfection.
All-weather disinfection equipment
No need for a person to manage the equipment
And can be used all year round regardless of the weather.
As viruses are generally very vulnerable to high temperature drying.
It is possible to disinfect not only exposed areas. But also non-exposed area such as clothes, nose, ears and mouth.
- Quarantine, Border, National strategic point
- Base disinfection facility, Livestock sanitation office
- Local quarantine facility, Stock farm
- Public health center such as Hospital, Convalescent hospital, Sanatorium, health center
- Hotel, University and education institution, mansion, Training center
- Company and factory, Shopping center, Airport and port
- Public place, Official residence of VIP such as president and PM, Government office
- Military security facility, Government building etc.
- Other facilities for quarantine